If you would like to post on the website, you must register, and this is simple!
Click the register button to the right, choose a username (your call would be best), and then enter your email address. Your password will be emailed to you. Log in with your username and the password that is emailed to you. At this point you will fill out more info, and you can choose your own password.
Thanks for your interest in the Website and the BRARS Club.
I ran across this 6 Months ago, and thought it was interesting, do you follow this?
1. The Amateur is Considerate … He never knowingly uses the air in such a way as to lessen the pleasure of others.
Written by W9EEA – Paul Segal – circa 1928
2. The Amateur is Loyal … He offers his loyalty, encouragement and support to his fellow radio amateurs, his local club and the American Radio Relay League, through which Amateur Radio is represented.
3. The Amateur is Progressive … He keeps his station abreast of science. It is well built and efficient. His operating practice is above reproach.
4. The Amateur is Friendly … Slow and patient sending when requested, friendly advice and counsel to the beginner, kindly assistance, cooperation and consideration for the interests of others; these are the marks of the amateur spirit.
5. The Amateur is Balanced … Radio is his hobby. He never allows it to interfere with any of the duties he owes to his home, his job, his school, or his community.
6. The Amateur is Patriotic … His knowledge and his station are always ready for the service of his country and his community.